The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

NaNoWriMo Meeting

So, my husband took the van today, and again the Miata breaks down on me on the way to work. I can't believe it! Mrs. H again drives over and picks me up. I had made it about halfway, so I was a lot closer! She is such a sweet person! Checked in and out books today, processed three teacher magazines and Time and Newsweek for the library. Had our aides work on getting the Sprague yearbooks straightened out. More work on The American Experience and the new corner repair technique turned out fabulous! I showed it to Mrs. H and Mrs. M. They were both impressed! I made room for our new novel sets: The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, Someone Named Eva, The Wave, Freakonomics and I Have Lived a Thousand Years. Since I didn't have a car, I just stayed after school for my Nanowrimo meeting at 7pm. I had one student come to the meeting and I set her up with a workbook and gave her some information. She's on the soccer team, so she won't be able to come the first few weeks, but she still is very excited about it and will work on it at home. I'm very excited for her!

No comments: