The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, January 12, 2015

More Consumables

Today I had my aides pull all the English consumables out from the teacher workroom and put on a cart for the teachers to start looking through. Mrs. V took a box full, but I still have tons. Checked in/out math books for Mr. S's classes today. My amazing parent volunteer came in and finished off the lit book reorganization!! I am so excited!! She did an amazing job back there and I love having all the books all together, in order by title and not in two totally different places. Then she worked on stripping all the books I had back in my office, three whole shelves worth and put them away as well! Mrs. M, I heart you! Where would I be without my aides and my volunteer? Buried under books, that's for sure! 

No comments: