The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, January 9, 2015

Surprise Surprise!

I can still hear Jim Nabor's voice as Gomer Pyle saying that. Wow! Today was to be a bit quieter, but I did get a surprise visit from Mr. O's class coming in to check out books and he let me know they'd be back again at 5th. Mrs. S brought in her class as well. Lab was taken up for three periods today, and had both lunches in too! Stripped lots more books so lots for our aides to do. Had a cart from study hall checked over for barcodes and had an aide break up books that were not barcoded and packed into boxes. Moved a few more things around in the back. Got the rest of the science 'E' books number noted and when two students were flustered by putting them away I had them just shelve regular library books instead so I finished putting the science books away myself at the end of the day. Also made sure our computers had at least Windows 2007 on them while we are getting ready for the new testing that will be coming this spring and sent those notes to our principal. Covered a few more books as well. Weekend calls!

No comments: