The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Media Cart Set Up

I often have a fear of technology and that I won't be able to make it work. Our bookkeeper needed a projector today for the yearbook kids and we managed to get it working well enough for her. Didn't get the monitor screen on, but she was able to use the projector to get where she wanted. I went back over everything after she brought it back and figured it out! I'll take it back to PE tomorrow for them to finish their DVD they are showing. Had classes come in today to check out books. Four I think? Missing two aides again today. Ordered some books for kids and sent some out to other schools. Got books checked out for a teacher on his Native American unit. Then I put up others as extras for kids to see and maybe do some extra credit on. Got all the hardbacks out on the rack and even got four paperbacks covered and out! I may even finally get to read The Fault in Our Stars. Since we now have two more copies, I was able to fill almost all the holds since a couple of girls had gotten it for Christmas and didn't need a copy anymore. Did some laminating for a teacher and some book covers for me so I could recover and get them back out on the shelf. Put the new teacher math materials back by the student books rather than piled up on my desk. Ordered new Tattle Strips. A very busy day!

No comments: