The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Forgotten

Totally forgot to post yesterday! So this is for Tuesday, April 7th!  We were really roasting in the library. Suddenly it was like, 80 bizillion degrees in there. We had all the computers running of course, and all the classes in, but it just didn't seem like that was all that was going on. So I asked our office manager what was up and she said that we have a new boiler and so I guess it is more efficient than the old one. We'll see. Got out the computer set up for the PSU class tonight since Mr. M asked me to do it for him since he was gone. Put up a little display up in our windows for the garden area outside with books on gardening and eating healthy. I tried to make some stalks and veggies coming off it, but it really doesn't look that good, sorry! At least I tried! Spent a lot of time monitoring students in the library to please be quiet. Did some shelving. Had my one aide work on checking out math books to Ms. S and I decided to check them, and it was a kind of a mess, so I ended up working through all the books until it was time to leave. Might have to leave that job to someone else a little more methodical in the future!

No comments: