The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, April 6, 2015

Math Done

I got all the math books settled into their new spots today! I was so glad to get them all tucked in! Had four classes of math books to check out to students then take to the teacher so she could hand them out. Two class sets of science books and a whole cart of returned science books from the kids in those classes. Started to put out requests for old lit sets. We had 66 copies of Afternoon of the Elves. I will keep five, the rest are on being sent on their way as requested. I have six pieces of mail heading out with copies already. Typed up the books that needed to get sent in for processing and got that box ready to ship out. Talked to the Anime class to let them know I'd be happy to get suggestions for graphic novels this afternoon during our after school program. It was a good day. We all kept busy and life in the library is sweet!

No comments: