The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, April 17, 2015

Repairs

Happy birthday to me! Since it was my birthday I pulled out my glue and tape and went to work on book repairs today. Got a lot done and we'll check the results on Monday :) I love to do a great repair and had these books piled up waiting, so since it has been pretty quiet in the library I picked today to get down and get glueing! Also sent out my half list of books that I need to get rid of and had a lot of responses for copies. Mrs. H of course grabbed up my Fahrenheit 451 copies! At Sprague we were always short! I see daylight, or at least fluorescent light on the shelves and that's perfect! Better the books go to where someone needs them than sit collecting dust. Got all the books shelved before I left today. All the computers shut down for the weekend. A good day!

No comments: