The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, April 27, 2015

Synergy Training

Today was just a half day for me, so I attended one of the mandatory Synergy trainings. Interesting, though I will use it mostly for attendance and looked up which classes a kid is in. That was for three hours. Then I had lunch with my favorite Teacher/Librarian Mrs. H and most of the other Teacher/Librarians! Then back to Leslie where I updated copies, finished off a class we were checking out to, packed books up to be sent to Sprague (she asked me to bring them to lunch, but I didn't go by my school before I went to the training!) Cleaned up a few more things here and there and my hour flew by and out the door I went into a beautiful sunny afternoon! Back to regular business tomorrow!

No comments: