The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, September 28, 2015

SuperMoon

Checked out five classes of science book 'K' today, and actually had to do them all myself! Also ran a report on overdue books and had them all printed and ready to hand out for my fourth period aides to deliver. 85 students and 124 books are overdue, already! Put out moon books today since we had the SuperMoon last night, hoping the students would be interested in that since a lot of them did watch. Started to pack up the books I need to send to LMSS for processing. Checked in and out regular library books today (some of the students that got slips came in, yeah!) Took a look with Mr. G on the new math teacher resources. Decided I really need to label and make sure everything that is on the sheet is actually in the box. I suppose I need to stamp them all too! Shelved all the cookbooks I had out from last week's display. A busy and very productive day!

No comments: