The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Marbleous 2!


Checked in some Prentice Hall Literature Gold for Mr. M today. Checked books to see who their real owner is, they often get mixed up! We had a real issue with the kids and their controling computers recently, and today we were required to have our Vision on all day and really keep an eye on the users. Mrs. H brought me a manual on Vision and I worked on that. I had one of my aides go on the computer and we messed around with the commands. I wanted to make sure that I could look and capture a screen without them noticing, but still get the screen with their name for identification and I think we got it worked out. I spent a lot of time monitoring the students, caught several doing things they shouldn't (IMing someone else saying they were bored for one!) Checked out lots of Catcher in the Rye and handed out the Created Equal bookmarks. 8th period we had Mrs. P's class come in to do more book covers and they did a great job!

No comments: