The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Freak Heads South


Got together Freak the Mighty to send off to South High School today - got them checked out, boxed up and labeled and off in the mail. While I was there I grabbed the mail from the mail room, processed Dirt Rag magazine. Had several emails for books so I got ready Witness for Mrs. S, Brave New World for Mr. H, and Geometry Connections Volume 2 for Mr. P. I finished up the April calendar with help from Mrs. K who let me borrow some of the implements from her chemistry class that they weren't using. Got some extra To Kill a Mockingbird for Mr. C and did some cleaning on my desk. The rest of the day I spent repairing more of The American Experience books. Most of these were in better shape than some of the older texts - babies at just 10 years old. All still needed some hinge gluing, and edge/corner/spine taping.

No comments: