The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Vision Ethics

Processed Transworld Skateboarding and Shape magazines. Checked out Ricochet River to two of Mr. V's classes. Mrs. H and I talked about ethics with the Vision program. Do we tell a teacher on a boy who IM's a friend saying he cheated on a test? What about some of the other things we see on the screens? I can go tell a student that email and chat are not allowed, and the screen does say that any computer can be monitored at any time. I put lots of money into print accounts, covered the rest of the paperbacks, updated the World of Fashion Merchandising textbooks, showed Mrs. B how Vision works on the teacher computer. I also helped Mrs. P's students print out their books this afternoon. Checked in a lot of books today and quite a few out. Oh my, it's the end of the month, time to work on the May calendar, so I took down April's calendar and began to put up May's.

No comments: