The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

6 Years

Today marks my 6 year anniversary of working for the district in a library. I sent a text to Mrs. H saying how I am still so grateful that she believed in me enough to hire me and I got to do the thing I loved. Got into the library today and shelved books. Then out to LLI, then back to the library to do more organizing. Then up to Mrs. M's room and we worked on new lettering for her book boxes. I checked out to her all our president books and then went back up to listen to the kids read. My lunch and then out for cafeteria duty. Half hour back in the library, then back up to Mrs. M's room for the rest of the afternoon. We had a spelling test, art project (I thought I would like a dishwasher bug) then back to fraction. Back into the library shelving and off to ENVoY for the night.

No comments: