The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Library Ninja

What Wednesday's often are for me. With a quick trip in the library in the morning, then LLI and straight into four classes in a row, then my lunch time, then cafeteria duty, it's a relief to know I usually have the afternoon to catch up. Got all the piles of books off the back counter and everything sorted. Got about half the non-fiction shelved, all the fiction and started to work on the Everybody books. Got in my READ poster software to download and sent out an email to staff if they would like to be in a READ poster, so I hope I get a great response. Our principal would like everyone to have one since we're doing February as the Love of Reading month. When I had classes in today, I stressed that they are being tested to be ninjas. We have ELPA starting soon in the library computer lab and they will need to be quiet. Most of the kids did a good job.

No comments: