The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

More Training

Today was our half day of students. They also revisited expectations for the students. Luckily I only had one class miss their library time, so I had three classes today. Mrs. S's class was all right until I let them off to check out books, then they were crazy. I talked with another IA, and with the teacher to try and find some ways to get them to behave. Then I had a bit of time before my next two classes. Lunch, then cafeteria duty. Then the kids left and we had meetings while I shelved books from last week. We also had a total school training on R.A.D. for a student that may be joining us. Then I shelved some more while other meetings took place. At the end of the day, I turned off all the computers, but they needed to get an OAKS testing update, so we ended up turning them on so the techies could work on them tonight. Went into our deep freeze program and relayed messages from our techie, back to Mr. M and Ms. T about getting things set up. Left the computers on for the techies.  

No comments: