The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Perfect Library Day

About as perfect as you can get! Inservice day for us and I got to spend aaalllll day in the library. Blissfully happy! Worked on remarking the common core book set with the stickers they gave us at the last meeting and got all those done. Now they are ready to move out into the library! Made new bookmarks for the new kids here and laminated them. Bought my three free books from Junior Library Guild. Went through my list of 'lost' books and found a few, some had been turned in from the list I had made a couple of weeks ago, put those in the teacher boxes. Had a two hour meeting (at least that was in the library too!). I had a great day, didn't get everything done I wanted to, but feeling very satisfied with the day. 

No comments: