The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Covering Finally

I bit the bullet today and got all the rest of the new books out except for about 6 of them I still need to cover. I got a ton of them covered today, and all the hardbacks stripped and due date slips in. Was hoping to get them all, but they will all be done tomorrow!! That was one cart out of my office! Worked on training aides today. Had a fire drill today. Got the OBOB questions in so I printed them out for tomorrow's meeting - thank goodness! I won't have to make any up! Got notice that my other perma-bound books are in so they should be showing up soon. Had one new book already split at the spine so I asked LMSS and they said to send it in and they'd get it replaced. Looked almost like they didn't quite get the glue all the way to the edge. I took a picture with my phone, emailed it to me at work, then copied the pic to an email for them! That worked really well! Another great day in the library!

No comments: