The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Enjoying the Ride

Over to Straub for our meeting today. I had to leave at three, so it made the day seem short. Pulled all the rest of the books on immigration that we had and they got all checked out but three. I used to have a really nice display, for a day or two! Worked on some of the books in maintenance. Some of them just needed their jackets redone, so I had done that yesterday, so I prepped them and put them on the books that didn't need glueing and put them back out. Got in a new projector and it went right out. Had our techs in the building and we pulled up the doc cameras I had questioned that they were new, and they had come from Waldo! There were stickers on them! So I took pictures and sent them to our office manager so she could see that no, they were not new. Checked out two classes of math books this morning. But all in all, it was pretty quiet for the most part. Really enjoyed my meeting with the other Middle School library media assistants and our new PA. I think he will do a great job in reemerging our libraries back to the center heart of the schools. Got a new book, some good news (yeah we get to have access back to Baker and Taylor!!!). Heard vision pieces and where we fit in. A great meeting and ran over, but none of us cared. Library life is grand!

No comments: