The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Things Happen

But maybe not today. It was a good day. Had three classes come in to check out books so I got to have my aides do some more with checking in and out on the library side. I got the voice recorders all sorted out. I ended up just checking them all in and back out again and things were right this time! Did some laminating. Once in the morning, then again this afternoon. Worked a bit more on the math books. Took a new document camera up to Mr. G. Shelved the non-fiction 001 - 599's. No class came in the library last night so I just put away the computer cart, then brought it out and set it up for a staff class this afternoon and they ended right before I went home, so I put it away again. Sent back more books to their home libraries. Cleaned up all my books in repair so that area is in order. Had a meeting with our Scholastic rep. Finagled with the copier trying to get it to do things. Sort of Ho-hum day. Went to our PLC meeting at the Ram, but for once, we mostly visited, though we did talk about our current book ordering process that we'll bring up at our meeting next week with our new PA.

No comments: