The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

489

How many students we have with lost/overdue books. Some of these when I looked them up today to see what class they were in were no longer students. I have no idea if they are still in the district or just not at Leslie, so I didn’t change any of their info on my Destiny program. I looked to see if they were still in Destiny and they were there, but not in my Synergy. So, I will leave that alone! So I got all the notices printed up, put them through to print up the extra notes I put on. Then had my aide cut them in half (I print two to a page) then had them sorted by other aides while I went through the stack that didn’t have a homeroom to put in their homeroom. That took a long time. Then I started to put in the period of the class in the ones that had the automatic homeroom and got one teacher all done before I left today! Should have them all done tomorrow and ready to hand out!

No comments: