The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

The Great Austino

One of my former aides likes to come in at lunch and has been working on doing coin magic! He’s working on the skills, and his presentation, but I love it when he comes in and says “are you ready?” And he’ll do the trick for me, and whoever else is in the cafeteria. I told him that I would get a share of his take one day because I came up with his stage name :D  I helped him find a book on magic that had coin tricks in it as well. Got my Scholastic books all stamped and off to LMSS for processing. Went over the shared ebook/e-audiobook titles that our PA put together for us. I made a suggestion, and was ready to move on! I’m glad it was his money! Did some laminating. Paper into the copier twice today. Lots of emails to trudge through. Helped a lot of students today. If I think of anything more, I might be back! Goodnight!

No comments: