The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Lexiles

Dizzy, coughing, sneezing but still at work. Processing in my new books. I noticed that my new books did not have Lexile. I know we were supposed to maybe get those added, but these weren’t. So I checked the new books and found one with the Lexile, but the others didn’t have them. So I made up a list with the ISBN, the Lexile, title and author and sent that in. They got them done like 30 minutes later! Love it for when our students are looking for books in their Lexile! I’ll have to do the rest of the books I got in as well! Maybe even go back to some previous books from this year! Then I took our new country books and went over to that section - the 941’s plus and weeded out the old 1990’s books to put in the new 2015 and over books. I need to go and see what other books I need. A good day. Hopefully feeling better tomorrow!

No comments: