The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Isn’t it Friday?

I really kept thinking it was Friday today. Even with Monday off! Started putting the rest of the books off the top display shelves onto the regular shelves. I just have one section left to do. Put away books today before Mr. H’s class came in today as well. I don’t want my aides out there while he is holding class, so I did a lot this morning by myself. I also had three carts worth of teacher materials in my office that I checked in today. More of the Schoolwide resources where I had to check in all the components and three class sets of Language Arts books. I only have one wall to finish putting away and then we’ll be about set to start searching for lost books. Had to run over to my mom’s to make sure UGM took most of the rest of her stuff. They did. Glad I was there to get them her stuff.

No comments: