The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Reset!


Over half done! You can see the cleaner carpet from 3 sections gone in the foreground. Then another one down at the end of the three I’m working on. Loading the books onto a cart while hopefully not getting them mixed up!


Putting the shelves into the Old Computer Lab. Tables and computers used to be along this wall.




All done for the day! Looking good!



The Old Computer Lab is getting a new life!

Had a great day getting the old shelves moved! I was so excited to take that leap and just do it! My aides were a great help. The shelving wasn’t too heavy after the books and take out shelves were gone, but just bulky. So my aides helped me get them tilted back onto the hand truck, then I wheeled it over and they helped me lower it so it wouldn’t just slam down. Then they loaded up the books onto it. It won’t stay that way, I’ll probably put the non-fiction all in there next year. I put the extra books in the back textbook room for now. Just have to make sure I keep them straight. Took me a period or so to get my idea and how to move stuff set, but once done, I experimented with one set, then I was ready to get all 7 sections done! Loving it!



No comments: