The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, May 21, 2018

More New Books!

What a great jackpot! I got in my two boxes on Friday and today got in three more from all the bits and pieces I’ve been sending in. Some had been over at LMSS since January! So happy to see them! Finished off stripping and putting in the date due slips on the first books and started to put in their Lexile numbers on the inside front cover. I so wish we could get our program to do that for us! Would be so much easier! Then I checked in the new books, had to go through about 3 inches of invoices to find all the ‘books to process’ papers I had written up! So I am in new book heaven! I did manage to get out just a bit into the hallway. It wasn’t too bad today. Then I came up with a thought to send to Mr. M tomorrow about moving the book shelves for the big meeting we will have when our superintendent Ms. Perry comes next Tuesday! We’ll see what he says. I’m thinking we could move two sets of the stand alone shelves over to give our main meeting room more space. But we’ll see what he says first. I’m up for it. It’ll take a lot of book shifting, but we can do it!

No comments: