The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, May 14, 2018

Magazines

A teacher had asked me for magazines a week or two ago, so I was cleaning out the last of my mom’s upstairs closet and came across her Lladro magazines. I brought them in to see if anyone wanted them and went through them making sure the nude statues were all gone! I brought them home and put them in the recycle bin! Quiet day. Had a class come in to get books, then I got ready for a book talk for her next class and we had a fire drill! So the class did come in, but book talks were cancelled!  I got all my books put away today, and for one of my aides who hasn’t been here. Sent off some books back home. Got in my damaged Antarctica book so will send that off tomorrow. Started to read Killer of Enemies by Joseph Bruchac. Wow, looks pretty good! Might have to pick that one off my shelf and give it a spin! Had teacher Data Teams in tonight, so got the cart set up for the WOU class that will be in after. Took home Words in the Dust by Trent Reedy to finish, I was so close!

No comments: