The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

New Book Rack

Had to pull that out today to make sure most of our new books got out since Friday is our last check out day. All the hardbacks I got in are all out there, and managed to get one paperback covered and out there too! Hopefully a few more will get out tomorrow. Mr. M also came down and we talked about moving some of the standing shelves out of the way and start working on the reset part for Ms. Perry’s speech on Tuesday. To start to get ready I had all my aides work on cleaning their shelves today. Taking off books and wiping down top shelves and the book shelves. I’ll start putting books on carts tomorrow. Lots of changes going on! Our meeting for Tuesday was cancelled and they decided to go ahead and hold it June 1st. A week from Friday. The one year anniversary of my mom’s passing. Been a hard month. I don’t remember all the heartache near as well as my body does. Good thing I have lots of work to keep me busy.

No comments: