The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, October 26, 2018

Classy eBooks

I got invited to go into a classroom today and talk about our eBooks! I was so excited! I hardly ever get out of the library! I went into the classroom for four periods today. I had so much fun! I finished one eBook today and started another. It was amazing!! The 57 Bus. Wow. I could hardly stop reading it. Now I only need to get into the app here at home! While I was gone, I had a class come in and use the library so I felt comfortable doing leaving the library. Had a great Friday, with our pink out day. Wearing pink to highlight breast cancer. I’m not sure about next week with Halloween. Today was pretty crazy since we started with pink donuts donated by Roth’s. They were gone before school even started. Our students really supported the fund raiser!

No comments: