The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Monday the 1st

Can’t believe I forgot to do this last night! Oh, well, yes I can. It was pretty quiet in the library today. Mr. R wanted more science books so had my aides check them out to him and take up during his prep. Withdrew more books. Thought I had an appointment at 10:00 with our Scholastic Rep and that was the Central Time Zone! It was at 8am! So I spent nearly an hour on the phone with her. Another fair on the way, another bit of moola for the library! Withdrew more books today. Brought down the cart with books that I had up in the staff room and had it in the library for when the teachers had their meeting this afternoon so they would pick them up! Hopefully anyways! Had both lunches in. Our person that used to do the lunch passes for the library is on a different assignment now so I have to walk them down and find someone to give them to. It’s not near as convenient. I know I did stuff all day, but none of it really stuck with me. Oh well, now I’ll actually write about today and get a bit more in!

No comments: