The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, October 8, 2018

More Withdrawals

Worked on another cart of withdrawing books today. I still have so many to go! But I know the library will be better for it! Yellowed pages, some not ever checked out (for like ten years), others with damage. I’m glad I did this, but I only got part way around, so I have more to do! I got some little bags at Craft Warehouse this weekend and they were perfect for my marbles and I pulled out the Battleship game and they worked for the ships as well! Though now, I only put one side out, with a note to contact me and they have to ask for the other set up and the two sets of ships and then check them in when they are done. It was a pretty good day, and after work I got to ref a volleyball game! I’ve watched them for two and a half years, so I could about hold my own. At this level it was pretty easy. Most people knew the score and all I really did was whistle the start of the points, whistle for time outs and the end of the game! I might have to get my certification one of these days! 

No comments: