The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

STEAM in the Library

Had our first STEAM day in the library during lunches today and the students had a great time! I only had six for each lunch but they were right into it! I had circuits and KEVA blocks for them today. They were really into it! Made me very excited! Prepped more withdrawn books. Got an aide to check out a class set of M science books and take to Mr. M. We also did six classes of math books Kercheski style and had them delivered by the end of the day. We had Ms. W come for the rest of the iPads and she used my aides to run slips to classes to have students come in. One more day in the first six weeks! And still only two book reviews from my seven legitimate aides! Can't believe they are waiting until the very last minute! It's only 3 - 5 sentences! Come on aides! Get 'em done!

No comments: