The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween Day

Read two books today! OK, one was really short, the other a novel in verse. Didn’t really take too long. Ordered in a new set of K’nex for our next STEAM projects. Had to glue a KEVA block that split. I put in some book glue and set it in my book press! Hopefully it will be good to go back tomorrow! Sent books back to schools. Had a teacher that needed 40 science books. Another needed two class sets of math books. Of course I was trying not to lift today. Ran the Scholastic video during lunches today. Ordered another replacement book. Had to help students use the copier. I have so much I want to do to get the withdrawn books packed up but don’t want to lift the boxes!! The students were actually pretty good today. I was expecting them to be completely wired because of Halloween, but they weren’t. Maybe the low pressure system over us and the very dark cloudy day helped with that! We’ll see how tomorrow goes!

No comments: