The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Rainy Thursday

Today was pretty quiet compared to yesterday, but still a good day to get things done. I finished up an order with Titlewave. I had asked our PA about using my ASB funds for subscriptions and he said, ah, no, they were to be used for replacements, so I pulled replacement books from the order I had going, created a new replacement order and then submitted my new order without replacements for approval. I got an email later saying the order had been approved. So I’m hoping they arrive before winter break for our students. Had students come in to get the text copy of a book that they were listening to. Answered emails. Put away non-fiction books. Pulled a few books that we had duplicate copies of. Looked up to see that I had withdrawn nearly 1,800 books from our collection. That’s a lot! Way more than what I thought! Got new 11 x 17 copy paper finally for our music people to use. They were happy. Read my eBook. Finished a paper copy that I had read part of and ended up checking out to a student and it got returned. And there was something else, but I had it in my brain and it just left. Oh well, maybe it’ll come around before bedtime!

No comments: