The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

STEAM Day

I had to take time to set up the next circuitry stuff for STEAM for lunches day. I did lots of little things all day. Finished up the paperbacks that just came in so they are ready to go out on the floor. Finished up a book for book talks on Thursday and quickly read a couple of others into a bit to talk about them. Had students in resetting their passwords so they could access student view, and a ton came in before I was even done with my lunch! An IA brought them all in and lined them all up and I stopped my lunch and took care of them. By the time I was done, we were well into B lunch and I had to have one of the STEAM students run a note to the Commons since I was still busy with resets! Crazy! I had to run the laminator so I could have my papers laminated for the Teams #2 projects on the circuitry, so I did the other two jobs that were there as well. Got a replacement PermaBound in. Sent in a couple of tickets for things. To change a staff member to Leslie, to reactivate a bar code, to add in another book. Then after school I took the scratch coding class at LMSS from 4:15 - 5:15. A long day! Long day tomorrow but Thursday I am just coming home!!!

No comments: