The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Thursday, October 4, 2018

No Go

I still might be able to get the kit with just the games, but the manga set is already all taken. Drats! And I had jumped on that right away! Hopefully I will still be able to get the Classroom set with just boards and pieces. I had already asked for that, so we'll see. Talked with my PA about the Rubik's mosaic set. He called and said, "Did we get you Rubik's Cubes??" I laughed and said, no! I was checking them out, but still needed to be sure I could pay for the shipping to send them back at the end of February. Did I say I had signed up for a Scratch coding date? I did, for next Tuesday maybe?? or the Tuesday after that. I can set up four stations with my Chromebooks. Did more withdrawn books and took a cart up for Mr. G's classes tomorrow, then Mrs. P asked for a cart as well, so I took her up some as well. Had classes in all day to read and check in/out books. I did three of the six myself. It was fun to hear Mrs. M do book talks! I loved hearing her! I think we will do STEAM day next Tuesday. I even put it on my calendar! Rain coming in tomorrow! Can't wait to see it out my lovely windows! And at the end of the day, two, yes TWO boxes of new books! One was my JLG order and one was the Diversity order from our PA. New Books! Made my day! I will fondle them tomorrow! I also starting reading the book we are studying for our Pathway on Re-Imagining Libraries. I found out I was to read the Introduction and Chapters 1 & 2. Better get on it! Happy that I see I've been working out some of the things she's talked about already!

No comments: