The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Back to the Future is Here!

Marty McFly came back to the future on October 21st, 2015. Can hardly believe I'm here today! I mentioned it to a few of our students today and they cracked up! Did a lot of cleaning up today on my desk. It was quite the mess and after having our marvelous tech in yesterday and him coming back today, I thought, might be nice to clean up. Also had my aides clean all the tables off with our approved cleaner today, so the library even smelled clean! Put books up on top of the shelves in the non-fiction section. Checked out books to one math class today. Aides finished stamping and barcoding the Let's be Relative math books, so I got that all cleaned up. Had three students working off fines today. Covered some books that I'd had on my desk. Did a repair. Sent off a couple of books to Straub. Too busy watching the movie! If I remember something else, I'll write it in later! Oh yeah, I did a spiel for the upcoming Newsletter on the book fair coming!

No comments: