The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, October 9, 2015

Inservice Day

Had a great Inservice Day today! It really was amazing! We had a technician from Technology Services come out and show us how to get the most out of our NetSupport program for monitoring students on the computers. It was fabulous! We were popping questions to him, laughing, learning, 'Ah, Ha!' moments. Truly a great session! Then we worked on starting our inventories for the math books this year, google calendars, and then a session on making READ posters. I went back to the school and made my new display to highlight and call attention to our audio books! I hope they check them out! Went over the Librarian list to see what books they are recommending compared to what I have. Checked for a couple of lost books. Pulled books to go with our audio books. Answered emails. Almost creepy was tallying up the marks for our OBOB contest and we had 7 books that had 7 votes apiece and one of the books is Counting by 7's !  That really freaked me out! Checked out some of the OBOB books to take home for the weekend. Cleaned tables. I think the custodians may have come in and cleaned the inside of my windows?? Maybe? I'll see on the next sunrise! Have I mentioned lately how much I love my job? ;D


No comments: