The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Egypt, India & the American Revolution


I didn't have any ideas for my non-fiction display this week, so I asked the Social Studies group what they were teaching, and here you go! It was fun to pick out the books and get them all in there. I finally had to stop! Did some fiction in there with them as well and a student even checked out one of the display books today! Checked out two classes of Accentuate the Negative this morning. Worked the books on display around the library and decluttered a bit because it was bugging me! Too many books out! Finished numbering all the Looking for Pythagoras books today so at the moment we only have one more set of math books to finish up. Got in more Realidades 2 workbooks for students to purchase and let Mrs. C know and she had an aide come down and get them right away. Got in some 11x17 paper that made our copier happy. He's been wanting that fourth drawer filled since before we left in June! Covered two of our books I had sent off because they had the wrong title on the barcode. Glad they are back! Had our staff meeting and got 3 kudos from teachers for taking care of them. Mr. M just smiled and put them on my desk. I got more last year than anyone else (blushing) we have such an amazing staff, I'm always surprised when I get one! 

No comments: