The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, October 26, 2015

R. I. P. Read In Peace

Really enjoyed putting up my 'tombstone' today at work and highlighting some of our creepy books. I'm not a real fan of horror or scary stuffs, but a lot of our kids are, so I hope these titles entice them to read on the graveyard side! Gave three non-fiction book talks today. Sent out the notice we'd be open for A lunch, and oh my! I should have checked the teacher's schedule because we should have been open for B lunch! Arghhh! It was a bit disconcerting to have a bunch of A lunch students already in the library when the class came in. So at least both lunches got time in here today! Checked out a lot of books, and in a lot of books. I started to shelve the non-fiction this afternoon. Had copier issues. Had some girls come in and work at lunch to pay off fines, so I started them working on the next set of math books. A very nice day!

No comments: