The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, April 22, 2016

2 Weeks

Two weeks and testing should be over and I will rejoice!! Did more hunting for lost books today. Took my report and hunted up the call numbers for all the non-fiction we needed to find and did find a couple right off the bat! Sent out a call to all teachers to send in books and be on the lookout. The last report I did today says that we have $4,900+ worth of books out just from this school year. That's a lot. I found a few today, so did a couple of my hunters. Did a few repairs, looked for old social studies books. A basically quiet day, not really much out of the ordinary to report. Shut down all the computers tonight and left as students were getting ready for the dance. Time for the weekend.

No comments: