The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Lend me an Ear

My ear has been stuffed up all day. The good part is that the cafeteria is not near as noisy when you can't hear it! Came in and got computers up and ready. Then to LLI and my group and our two books for the day. Back to the library and I had some wonderful help today. She sorted books and put them away and also worked with me with the groups a few times. Handed out the Tumblebooks bookmarks today. Read Curious George, The Wall, Island of the Blue Dolphins and one of the Magic TreeHouse books. Then my lunch, cafeteria duty, then the kids were gone for the day so I got all the rest of the non-fiction and fiction shelved. Covered the last few books from my order. Did some book repair. 

No comments: