The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, May 19, 2014

No Duct Tape

Came in today and got started with my May authors. Got one done and then the printer wouldn't work. At least I got the ones done for the little kids that come in today. Went to LLI for Monday meeting. Back to the library for an hour. Got my books ready for this week and did a bit of reading to be ready. Then up to Mrs. M's room and she showed me the math lesson she wants me to do this afternoon when she takes a group into the lab for OAKS testing. Then when the kids came up, I sat with some of them and listened to reading. Then down for my lunch, cafeteria duty, then my class came in. They loved reading Curious George! Then I had another half and hour in the library and back up to Mrs. M's. I had about 11 kids to do a math lesson. Lines, segments, rays and angles. At least Mrs. M came back and no one had duct taped me to the ceiling. I guess I will be doing this all week for her. Then back down to the library. The color printer was working, so I did some more authors, then got the serial numbers off of some iPods from a teacher for inventory and redid the U:drive to make sure that was in there. Printed off stickers to put on bookmarks tonight at home. Need to do a poster for last due date, but don't know if that'll happen. So much to do, so little library time.

No comments: