The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

NyQuil & Bed

I think I picked up my hubby's sore throat from a couple of weeks ago :(  Got through the day, luckily I didn't have any classes in the library today - wait, no I didn't mean that!!! Felt a bit light headed and my throat just hurts. No coughing though, that's good. Got computers up this morning and headed off to LLI. Had a good time with my kiddoes, we really have a good time together.  Back to the library for half an hour, then up to Mrs. M's room. Finished up the math activity sheets and had the kids in the computer lab for Read-A-Long. Then my lunch, then out to the cafeteria. Back to the library for another half an hour then up to Mrs. M's room for the last two hours of school time. I worked on the vocab sorts for her. Still a lot to go. Back to the library and worked on shelving. My shelves are still a mess, I feel so bad :(

No comments: