The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Friday, May 2, 2014

Poetry Done

Finished up poetry week today. Had fun with the kinders and reading Dr. Seuss' Up book. We did hand motions and they enjoyed it I hope. Came in, woke up computers. Checked in books. Talked with a few teachers. Off to LLI and the student I thought was going to leave will be here until the end of the school year! Yeah! Back to the library and got ready for my three classes. My lunch, then cafeteria duty. Still nice out, but the building was a lot cooler and cooler weather on the way. The kids were dismissed to recess early again, yeah! Back to the library to have my last class, then some clean up. Pulled books for next week and kind of went through them to see what would be best for my groups. Then up to Mrs. M's for the rest of the afternoon. She sent me with a group to the upstairs computer lab. I took half for about 25 minutes, then we swapped groups. Down to the library after school to clean up. Off to REI for their grand opening tonight!

No comments: