The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

$313.47

So today was our big lockdown practice. I think it went very well. I only had my two aides and one other student to take care of, and they all behaved extremely well. Blinds down, my doors automatically locked, lights off, back into our safe room. All in all, I think we did well. Checked out a lot of books today for literature reads, but I was really sad that these kids had a lot of books still out. It came to $313.47 worth of lost books. Some said they had them, others didn't. Got my access and passwords reset for getting into our attendance reports. That made me happy. I thought I would have jury duty tomorrow, so I had lots of stuff lined up for the subs, but when I got home and called, all the cases were settled, so I don't have to go in tomorrow! Yeah! It was not the best time of year to get called anyways! Happy to head into work tomorrow!

No comments: