The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, September 8, 2014

More Check Outs

Lots more check outs today, but only got horribly backed up twice, I think! Had my aides shift more shelves, got a new aide today! That was nice! Packed up the Dangerous Days of Daniel X, they are off to be used at Stephens for a couple of weeks, then off to their new homes. Checked out spanish texts and workbooks and more math. Lots of library books and even stamped them with a due date, yeah! Got that going! Had to find which student has which book, so I worked on that until I had them for Ms. B. Then Mr. C called and we worked with a report that he had made and that will work perfectly for the next time I need it! Got in the Algebra Connections books for Ms. T and will see how she wants to handle that. Class sets, or shared books. Not sure yet, but at least we now have copies.    Straightened things up a bit at the end since there was to be a staff meeting in here this afternoon, so I got to listen in a bit. Things are moving along, and got all the spanish books off more library shelves, so very happy about that! Had kids in during lunch. Not for long since they eat first, but great to have them come in and look around and check out books. I'm sure we'll settle into a routine soon enough!

No comments: