The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Keys

I went home tonight and realized I left my keys at work, so back in the car and back to the school. Had to have our assistant principal open my office and there they were in my personal cabinet. Glad they were there! I wouldn't have slept tonight without them. Checked out lots of science books today. More literary books checked out. Laminated today for teachers. Tried to help out a teacher with her projector/document camera. We figured out it wasn't the document camera, and I tried to pull the bulb from the projector and couldn't get a screw to release. Lots of emails; adding in people to our check out programs; getting a new account with Junior Library Guild for Leslie; a library media class discussion for our inservice day; sending to other schools to see if student xyz really did turn in/pay for such and such book. At least it wasn't smokey in the library! That was a relief!

No comments: