The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Equipment

Today we had a lot of kids in and checked out the next set of math books all day. Lots of emails today. Signed up for the LMA meeting for October 10th, I think it'll be better than the one I signed up for. Then I went through all the equipment that was in the office and got it all withdrawn and boxed up and ready to be picked up. I had one old overhead projector that I need to find a box for, but everything else is waiting. I counted up all the bags we have laying around, eighteen total. All empty but for cords and manuals. All the equipment is out and about, so time to get rid of all this extra stuff. I sent emails to see what we wanted to do with all this stuff. My aides were all in today, so that was good. Ready to relax for the night.

No comments: