The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Monday, September 30, 2019

Getting Ready for a Book Talk

I got two Chromebooks up to the office for aides to use. Ms. M asked me to do that. I had to get another computer to another teacher too. I put all the books I withdrew into the back room. Someone has been coming in and putting a whole box of paper out by the copier and then taking the box!! I put a sign out today saying I need the boxes for all my surplus books! I think I’ve lost three boxes, but now I have my note! I spent some time reading for my book talk on Wednesday. I read White Rose by Kip Wilson. Wow. Great novel in verse based on the White Rose society in Germany during World War II. So very well done. I put away books, straightened up shelves, and at the end of the day scored volleyball. It was Parrish. The coach substitutes constantly, in, out, in, out. Ugh. Really got to me tonight. 

No comments: