The daily life of a Middle School Library Media Assistant.

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Library Sign Ups

I came in and fired up the laminator since I forgot yesterday! I did four different teachers and set them out for the aides to deliver. Today I worked on the calendar for the library use. I had made a few sheets up for the old binder, but I needed to get the calendar online so everyone can see it and put themselves in without trekking down to the library. I started with trying to make a Google calendar, and our computer teacher said, oh, heavens, how about Google Sheets? So I turned to that, and spent quite a bit of time putting the calendar together for the rest of the year. I added in the teachers who had already signed up. Then I had to send the link to the Sheets so all the teachers have access. I got five Chromebooks ready for room 210. I went around to some of the rooms to get the model numbers of the computers. Then off to score volleyball again! 

No comments: